Sunday, November 1, 2009

John's Going To React Some Ass!

Original Message:
Hi honey, this is your Google number, I'm Googling you. I'm at the post office in Absecon delivering mail with my dad on the mail run, mmmm he he I'm earning my lunch, he bought me lunch, ha ha, and we're going over his house now and Kathy's gonna cook us dinner at 5:00 o'clock, this should be an experience. If you're in um, Somerdale at 5:00 call me at my dad's house between 5:00 and 6:00. Bye.
What GV Heard:
Hi honey, this is you don't remember. I am currently in use and at the post office so that he can delivering mail with my dad on the mail and then there is somebody my lunch you'd let me lunch. We're going to react his ass now i Cathy's good Coco's dinner at 5 o'clock. That should be in experience, Houston somebody else 5. Call me at my dad testing 5 and 6. Bye.

2 comments: