Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dr. Soos Has To Pick Up Some Barnes Or Something.

What GV Heard:
Hi it's me you got something. There is a mess up with these phones my phone i call you. The phone rings and rings and rings at 6 o'clock noise and all the time it's ringing too. Dania phone. If I try to keep bring it to the news and the phone. If your voicemail. So you got something majorly trip these phones. First of all. Second of all I want to tell you that you might want to pick up some kind of Barnes or something to go with these shows, and something out. The weather because I don't know what you're planning. With regard to the actual so just to let you know. Call me if you get this message. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Note: He was supposed to pick up BUNS not BARNES, whatever the Hell Barnes even is...

    ReplyDelete