Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's All About The Senior Little Boys.

Original Message:
"Bill, where are you? I haven't seen you since you were a little boy. Hey, call me. I am headed down to the Red Stag at quarter of eight to listen to Bobby over there all by my lonesome. I'll work on my website a little bit. Join me if you want. Gimme a call. Let me know what you are up to. I have not seen you in forever. Talk to you soon. Bye."
What GV Heard:
Errol we are, or our new rules. I haven't seen when you see if you've been there a little boy, the, hey call me. I am headed down to the Rex tags quarter of a most of the body over there. Just all possible so so work on the website a little bit but Jaime, If you want. Gimme a call. Let me know what you have to have a senior forever so. Talk to you soon. Bye.

Submitted By Bill

(Submit Your Google Voice Screwup at the Bottom of the GV Screwups Page)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment