Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'll Take Your Firefighter if You Don't Need Him Anymore.

Original Message:
Hey what's up Jeff, It's Paul. I don't know if you found your wallet yet or not, but I just looked in the computer room, TV room and downstairs. I didn't see anything but I will keep my eye out for it, so if I come across that I'll let you know, but if you ever find it just text me and I'll text you if I ever find it or give you a call. So alright dude, I see ya, bye.
What GV Heard:
Hey what's up. Jeff, It's. Paul If you found a while yet or not, but I just looked in the computer room. Keep room downstairs. I didn't see anything but also give my on out for it, so come across that I'll let you know. But if your refinance just text me and I'll take your fire fighter give you a call. Alright dude there. Bye.

Submitted by Jeff R.

(Submit Your Google Voice Screwup at the Bottom of the GV Screwups Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment